Sunday, May 8, 2011

even me.

Yes, I'm starting a new blog.  
Do not fear, I will not neglect my current blog, www.morethorp.wordpress.com, so please continue reading it.  This new blog will specifically be used to update you about my project, Even Me, from start to finish.  I will post my progress, photographs, thoughts, paintings, ideas, and behind the scenes info.  This is the beginning.  The first, and one of the most important steps, is getting this project idea out of my head and into yours.  I recently launched my project idea on http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1286252182/even-me, and would be honored if you checked it out.  I hope to reach my goal of $3,000 before August 5 so I can begin to paint when I return from Africa.  
Your constant support in my life deserves a smile, hug, and a truly spoken thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment